Friday, September 25, 2009

It's been so long!

I cannot believe it has been over a month since my last post! So much has happened. First of all my mother has been hospitalized since August. Thanks to all who have been lifting her up in your prayers!! She is finally been transferred to a Skilled Nursing Unit for physical therapy so she can build up her strength to go back home. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!!

Over the last few weeks I have been doing a little soul searching and with help from the truly inspirational movie, "Julie and Julia" I have decided to change the direction of my blog. I have figured out that what I love to do is create. Whether it is interior design, ministries, scrapbooks, aprons or food - it is the act of actually creating something and sharing those things with others whom I love. At first I thought that I would ponder the idea of going to cooking school but soon found out that it was a little too expensive. So...I have decided to do the next very best thing - I will attend the School of Cooking Via the Food Network! Where else would I go to receive the best training from some of the top chefs in the world via video?

My plan is to choose recipes throughout the week and let you know how they turn out, and of course let you know if my sweet family approved of the dish! I also will hopefully be creating these recipes with a respect for frugality - can't forget my coupons!!

So Bon Appetit and please comment on our first recipe.
Peace, Love and God Bless,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment